Based in Gijón, Asturias, España
Didn't you always dream of saving the world with the help of your guitar, giving some bad ass guitar gods the low-down and fighting fierce riff battles alongside of your brothers and sisters in metal? Well, Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods is everything you’ve ever asked for. Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods challenges you to save the Metal Gods from an ancient evil. Use your guitar and powerful items to fight against cursed metalheads and Metal Bosses in different environments. Choose a hero and try to survive in an epic dungeon crawler with terrific Metal background music. But you will never be alone, rescue your bandmates from the Final Bosses to summon huge attacks.
In summer 2015, Nuberu Games set out to create Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods after publishing 4 mobile games. Some members of the team were in Metal bands before setting up our beloved studio, so develop a game that metalheads would enjoy was always on our minds. We think that there aren't enough games for people like us, metalhead gamers, which for sure we are a community to take into account. Our first PC game will see the light the 18th November 2016.
- Tons of collectable items including guitars, strings, pedals, amps, summons and more!
- 8 different Guitar Gods in the vein of your favourite metal genres
- Different playable characters
- Share a beer and your couch with your brothers and sisters in metal and team up in the Local CO-OP!
- Intuitive controls
- A completely original soundtrack plus licensed tracks from international metal bands such as Striker, Despite, Persefone, A Breah of Silence...
- Procedurally generated levels to ensure a new and challenging adventure everytime you play
- 3 different environments - Metal Den, Metal Festival...and Hell!
- Missions system to unlock upgrades and more items - become a metal warrior!
Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Nuberu Games
We're an independent games studio working from Asturias, in the north of Spain, since 2014. After two mobile games, Aesthar and Twisted Rocket, we've launched Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods on Steam. Currently we're working on taking Metal Tales to consoles and starting our next game. Our goal is to make games with love and care so they resonate with our players.
More information on Nuberu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods Credits
CEO, Lead Programmer
3D character modelling and animation